Philosophy in English...different books...

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Philosophy in English...different books... - Page 5 Empty Re: Philosophy in English...different books...

Post  Admin on Sat 18 May - 8:38

Hi everyone! For this week,I’ll stay simple with my book on International Law,it’s instructive on the subject if not of philosophy.
Recognition of New States:State existence de facto: isn’t a question of international law but depends upon the existence of a sovereign political unity with the attributes which necessarily appertain to it.This de facto existence isn’t dependent upon the will of any other state or states. The entrance of the state into the international statehood,however,depends entirely upon the recognition by those states already within this circle. Whatever advantages membership in this circle may confer,and whatever duties it may impose, don’t fall upon the new state until its existence is generally recognized by the states already within the international circle. These advantages and duties,as between the recognizing and recognized state,immediately follow recognition but don’t necessarily extend to other states than those actually party to the recognition. The basis of this family of nations or international circle which admits other states to membership is historical,resting on the policy of the older European states. These states, through the relations into which they were brought by reason of proximity and intercourse,developed among themselves a system of action in their mutual dealings; and international law in its beginning proposed to set forth what this system was and should be. This family of states couldn’t permit new accessions to its membership unless these new states were properly constituted to assume the mutual relationships, and as to the proper qualifications far admission in each case,the states already within the family claim and exercise the right to judge.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://verseau-quinny23.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Philosophy in English...different books... - Page 5 Empty Re: Philosophy in English...different books...

Post  Admin on Sat 25 May - 9:27

For this week,I’ll talk about insurgents,their definition and their purposes in coming in our countries.
Insurgents are organized bodies of mer who,for public political purposes,are in a state of armed hostility to an established government.
The practice of tacitly admitting insurgent rights has become common when the hostilities have assumed such proportions as to jeopardize the sovereignty of the parent state over the rebelling community,or seriously to interfere with customary foreign intercourse.The general effect of the admission is shown as follows:
1) Insurgent rights cannot be claimed by those bodies seeking other than political ends.
2)Insurgent acts aren’t piratical,as they imply the pursuit of “public as contrasted with private ends.
3)The admission of insurgent rights doesn’t carry the rights of a belligerent,nor admit official recognition of insurgent body.
4) The admission of insurgent rights doesn’t relieve the parent state of its responsibilities for acts committed within its jurisdiction.
5)When insurgents act in a hostile manner toward foreign states,they may be turned over to the parent state,or may be punished by the foreign state.
The circumstances of recognition vary: 1) The most numerous instances are in consequence of division which involves the recognition of the existence of more than one state within the limits which had formerly been under a single jurisdiction. This may be preceded by recognition of the belligerency of a revolted community within the jurisdiction of an existing state,or may be preceded by division of an existing state into 2 or more states. In the first case recognition is a question of national policy, in the second case recognition is usually readily accorded.
2) In modern times a new state has frequently been formed by the union of 2 or more existing states.The recognition in such a case usually follows immediately.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 1 Jun - 7:57

The summer time is arrived!And for once,I’m okay with it... I’m very happy in my home and comfortable for the summer!For this week,It will be about the international law again...
Neutralized states:
neutralized states are sovereign only in a qualified degree.While such states have a certain formal equality,their actual competence is limited in regard to the exercise of sovereign powers. This limitation as to neutrality may externally enforced, as in the case of Belgium,Switzerland, Luxembourg,Congo Free state,and till 1900, Samoa. This neutralization may take place for political or philanthropic reasons .The degree of external sovereignty possessed by neutralized states varies. The fact that these states aren’t fully sovereign in the field of international law in no way affects their competence except in respect to matters covered by the conditions of neutralization.Such states are deprived of the right of offensive warfare,and have not therefore that final recourse possessed by fully sovereign states for enforcing their demands.
States under protectors,protectorates, usually,possess all powers not specifically resigned. States fully sovereign may demand 1) that states under protectors afford reasonable protection to the subjects and to the property of subjects of fully sovereign states,and 2) that the protecting state use reasonable measure s to give effect to the protection which it has assumed. Just how much responsibility the degree of protection exercised and assumed. The protectorate and Great Britain over the South African Republic by the agreement of 1884 was of a very moderate form. The right of veto within a certain time any trwaty made with a foreign state,other than the orange free state and native princes,constituted practically the only restriction on the independence of the Republic.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 8 Jun - 10:17

Hi everyone! So much happening in our world these days I don’t know where to begin with. The drag kids are a problem in our scoiety these days.I don’t know when it has become legally permissible to let that happen but now it’s not only permissible but encouraged. It’s a sad truth about the left wing then we should consider it a little more. For me, it’s a poison which the goal is the castration of our race. It seems Trudeau wants to replace the canadian people by islamists which is another danger facing our youth these days... I hope nature and maybe aliens will stop this.
To continue in my book about international law...
A state after existence for a period of years may be formally admitted into the family of states.Japan,for centuries a de facto state,was only recently fully admitted to international statehood. Turkey,so long the dread of Europe,was formally received by the Treaty of Paris,1856.
New states may be formed in territory hitherto outside any de facto state jurisdiction, or within regions hitherto considered savage. The examples of this class are mainly Africans,as in the creation of the Congo Free state under the international association of the Congo. The U.S. recognized the Congo free state by acknowledging its flag,April 22,1884. Liberia,originally established by the American colonization society in 1821,as a refugee for negroes recognized as an independent republic.
From another point of view recognition may be individual or collective. Recognition is individual when a state,independently of any other,acknowledges the international statehood of a new state. This was the method of recognition of the U.S..Collective recognition is by the concerted action of several states at the same time. This has taken place most often in the admission of minor states to the European family of states,as in the cases of Greece by the powers at the conference of London,1880;Belgium,1831;Montenegro, Servia and Roumania, at the Congress of Berlin,1878. The Congo free state was acknowledged by the international Congo conference at Berlin,1885.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 15 Jun - 10:48

Sincerely,it’s the best years of my life now... I’m happy. One thing sad is that one of my friend is dying from cancer and it’s a big loss for me. But it’s life and I have to do with it and it can be me one day... You can find pictures of her in my facebook. About international Law... I like to learn more everyday,it’s my passion if I can say... I know more about everything than most people do.
A community attempting by armed hostility to free itself from the jurisdiction of the parent state may, under certain conditions,be recognized as a belligerent.
The general conditions prior to recognition are: 1) that the end which the community in revolt seeks shall be political,a mere mob or a party of marauders could have no belligerent rights,2)the hostilities must be of the character of war and must be carried on in accord with the laws of war,3)the proportions of the revolt must be such as to render the issue uncertain and to make its continuance for a considerable time possible,4)the hostilities and general government of the revolting community must be in the hands of a responsible organization. The act constituting recognition of a new state may be formal,as by a declaration, proclamation,treaty,sending and receiving ambassadors,salute of flag,etc,or informal,by implication through the grant of an exequatur to a consul from the new state, or other act which indicates an acknowledgment of international rights and obligations. It should be observed,however,that the appointment,by,or reception within,an existing state,and the aspirant for recognition doesn’t constitute recognition. It may be essential to have relations with a community the statehood of which isn’t established, because of commercial and other matters pertaining to the rights of the citizens of the existing state whose interests,oe who in person may be within the jurisdiction of the unrecognized community. The definite act of recognition is,however, in accord with the decision of the internal authority to which this function is by state law ascribed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 22 Jun - 9:21

Hi again for this week end! The election campaign is coming soon and I hope Trudeau will be out for the sake of this coutry... Follow me on my facebook for those who can. We have to protect our country against muslim invasion if we don’t want to be a country in war without speaking of all the other troubles Trudeau had created here. He doesn’t seem to rememeber than he’s supposed to represent Canadians and not Hamas or this kind of radical organization. For this week another part of my book on international law.
A community carrying on, in accord with the rules of war, an armed revolt of such proportions as to make the issue uncertain and acting under a responsible organization may not be recognized without offense to the parent state except upon certain grounds. The generally admitted ground is,that the interests of the recognizing state be so far affected by the hostilities “as to make recognition a reasonable measure of self-protection.” The reason which requires and can alone justify this step (recognition of belligerency) by the government of another country,is,that its own rights and interests are so far affected as to require a definition of its own relations to the parties... A recognition by a foreign state of full belligerent rights,if not justified by necessity,is a gratuitous demonstration of upon the parent government.” Recognition of belligerency is naturally an act of the executive authority. Certain consequences follow the recognition of belligerency.
If recognition is by a foreign state.
From the date of recognition,the parent state is released from responsibility to the recognizing state for the acts of belligerents. So far as the recognizing state is concerned,the parent state and the belligerent community would have the same war status, in the ports of the recognizing state,the vessels of both parties would have the same privileges,the merchant vessels of the recognizing state must submit to the right of search as justly belonging to both parties;in fine,so far as the prosecution of hostilities is concerned,the recognizing state must accord the belligerent community all the privileges of a full state.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 29 Jun - 7:24

My friend has died this week,it affected me more than I thought it would but I’m ok now... I saw her tuesday and wednesday,she was dead... It lead me to think then it could be me one day,she died of lung cancer. She was friend of mine since many years and I loved her. But I know than she’s better now than she was in her hospital bed. I have an air conditoner for this summer and it makes me very happy and comfortable I love that little luxury!
About International Law...
The recognizing state may hold the belligerent community,if it subsequently becomes a state,accountable for its acts during the period after the recognition of its belligerency. If,however,the parent state reduces the revolting community from the date of recognition. This recognition doesn’t necessarily affect other than the 3 parties, the recognizing state,the belligerent community, and the parent state. If recognition of belligerency is by the parent state.
From the date of recognition,the parent state is released from responsibility to all states for the acts of the belligerents.
So far as the prosecution of hostilities is concerned,the community,recognized as belligerent by the parent state,is entitled to full war status. From the date of recognition by the parent state,the belligerent community only is responsible for acts within its jurisdiction,and if subdued by the parent state,no one can be held responsible, contracts made with a belligerent,or responsibilities assumed by a belligerent, don,t fall upon the parent state,when victorious in the contest.
Recognition of belligerency by the parent state gives the revolting community a war status as regards all states.
Philosophy in English...different books... - Page 5 65236710
Philosophy in English...different books... - Page 5 65269110
Philosophy in English...different books... - Page 5 65283910

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 6 Jul - 9:00

Hi everyone!The hot weather had begun! I’m better at home than outside! I’d bought my first government weed this week,in general it was a good experience,I like the service of delivery. The weed is of good quality too. I was surprised because I waited of less... In my book about international laws:Communities not fully civilized...
While there’s no agreement as to what constitutes civilization,still international law is considered as binding only upon states claiming a high degree of enlightment. Communities,whether or not politically organized and not within the circle of states recognized by international law,because they aren’t regarded as sufficiently civilized, aren’t treated as without rights.It’s held that these communities not fully civilized states would be treated so far as the time and other circumstances permit. Unduly severe measures,whether in war or peace,shouldn’t be used by civilized states in dealing with those not civilized.It may be necessary that barbarians should be used as auxiliary forces in contests with barbarians,but it’s now held that such forces should be officered and controlled by the civilized state.
Extreme measures,in the way of devastation and destruction,have been used with the idea of impressing upon the minds of barbarians respect for the power of a state,but it’s now questioned how far this is fitting for states claiming civilization. Many states not admitted to the circle of nations have now acquired such a status as entitles them to the general privileges of international law to the extent to which their action hasn’t violated its provisions, and it’s generally so accorded as for many years to China,Persia,and other Asiatic states.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 13 Jul - 13:50

Hi everyone! The election is coming soon don’t forget to get out Trudeau and his buddies.
I’d begun to buy my weed at SQDC this week,it’s a little more costly but the quality is very good and the time of delivery is correct. I like to shop online it’s easy and quick to do...
About International Law:
In International law,as against other states,a given state has the right of property or domain in the territory and fixtures within its limits. This right of property isn’t the right in the old feudal sense,for in the public law of the state the title of ownership may vest in the state only in a limited sense as over territory to which none of its subjects have title,and over such other forms it has ownership in corporate capacity,as public buildings,forts,arsenals,vessels,lighthouses,libraries,museums,etc.
The right of eminent domain as a domestic right may also vest in the state. While from the point of view of international law,a state has the right of property over all territorial and non-territorial possessions within its limits as against other states,yet the effect of this right is somewhat modified by the fact of public or private ownership,particularly as regards the laws of war,neutrality,and intercourse.
In early periods of history intercourse among states was very limited and sometimes even prohibited. At the present time the necessities of state existence presuppose,in international law,the recognition of the right of intercourse in order that state business may be transacted. The principles upon which this intercourse is carried on are well established and form the basis of diplomatic practice.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 20 Jul - 11:30

It has been a good week for me again. The heat is not so much painful this year because of my A/C which I’m happy to have bought. In my International Law book for this week...
Balance of Power...
Undoubtedly the idea of establishing a relationship among “neighboring states more or less connected with one another, by virtue of which no one among them can injure the independence or essential rights of another without meeting with effectual resistance on some side and consequently exposing itself to danger” isn’t a modern idea. Ancient states united to prevent the growth of some neighboring power to such magnitude as would threaten their independence. From the beginning of the modern period of international law,Peace of Westphalia (1648),the idea of maintaining an equilibrium among the powers of Europe has had great influence,and until the latter part of the 19th century was regarded as one of the fundamental principles of European international practice. Many treaties aim to preserve this balance among the European powers,and the words “balance” and “equilibrium” after appear. The Treaty of Utrecht in its provision between Spain and Great Britain,July 13,1713,gives as its object ad firmandam stabiliendangue pacem ac tranquilitatem christiani orbis justo potentiae equilibro. The idea that independence was to be preserved by some balance of power reappears in successive treaties. This idea of the balance of power has led to most diverse action. Unjust rulers have made it the cloak for action entirely outside the sanction of international law. Many times it has “served as the pretext for a quarrel,repeatedly made hostilities general which would otherwise have been shut up within a comparatively small area.” The feeling that the balance of power was a necessary policy for the preservation of European states,led to the idea that states should be constrained to certain lines of action,which would prevent,in many cases, normal growth.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 27 Jul - 8:15

Again this week,I’m happy, the heat is often difficult to live but I have an A/C now and I’m much more comfortable. I would like to prevent some misfortunes for some with a warning on facebook... I’d been cautious with them but after 2 attempts in the same way, I know it’s propagating... Some will ask you to be friend with you on facebook but strangely they’ll ask for your email saying than they want to chat with you on hangsout... Don’t give your email to strangers... Anyway,it’s strange to ask this when you can talk with messenger easily. It happened to me 2 times,and when you refuse they insist and strangely they don’t seem to read what you write. Be careful,it’s doubtful! I didn’t give my email to them one was a French and the other an American... Be careful with these people because it’s strange and suspicious.
In my book on International Law for this week...
Intervention to prevent illegal acts:
As international law must rest upon the observance of certain general principles, it may in extreme cases be necessary to intervene in order that these principles may be respected by certain states in their dealings with other states which, though weaker in physical force,have equal rights in international law. How far any state will act as champion of the law of nations is a question which it must decide for itself. Unquestionably international law would look with favor upon measures necessary for its own preservation.
Some authorities have maintained that intervention when sanctioned by a group of states is justifiable. It’s probable that a group of states would be less liable to pursue an unjust course than a single state, and that intervention under such sanction would be more liable to be morally justifiable.It’s,however,no more legal than the same act by a single state;and if general consent is the only sanction,while the act may be expedient, advantageous,and morally just,it cannot be regarded as upheld by international law, nor can a single act of this kind establish a principle. The several cases of such intervention under general sanction can hardly be regarded as sufficiently similar to establish a principle even upon the Eastern Question in Europe.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 3 Aug - 6:54

Selon moi le president russe est pas mal ce qui a de plus proche que Dieu le Pere Tout-Puissant sur cette planete
Et Pink la sainte Vierge (son signe astrologique)
C'est vrai qu'il est comme Dieu celui la
A bcp de niveaux
Le plus proche de Dieu sur terre
Au sens literal
J'adore ecouter tout ce qui vient de lui sur youtube pi je le pense vraiment
C'est comme Dieu ca!
Il est admirable dans sa puissance savoir et experience
Je ne pourrais pas y mettre de limite car je connais bcp de lui
J'ai appris a le connaitre en profondeur
J'ai ecoutes ses entrevues avec des dirigeants de plusieurs generations et nations...je l'ai vus realiser des souhaits a des enfants pauvres ou malades partout en russie
Une petite fille de siberie voulait un husky mais ses parents etaient trop pauvres pour acheter un pur race...elle a ecrit a son president en lui disant que si elle avait un husky elle et sa famille peuvent bien le nourrir et en prendre soins
Il lui a envoye un beau chiot husky aux yeux bleus
Directement de lui en siberie
Je l'ai vus a plusieurs reprises a ben des places
L'entrevue qu'il a donne a une jeune fille russe jeune ado aveugle de naissance
C'etait son reve...et il a fait ce reve
C'etait tres touchant a voir
comme elle ne le voyait pas elle lui a demande de le toucher rien d'inapproprie c'etait a la TV
Il s'etait baisse la tete vers elle et en lui tendabt son visage il s'est laisse touche le visage
Elle lui a dit qu'elle le trouvait tres beau
Un homme formidable
World leader
Pi je l'ai vus dire a un prince d'arabie saoudite pourquoi il es impossible de construire de mosquee en russie
Pour la meme raison qu'on ne peut pas construire d'eglise orthodoxe en arabie saoudite
Le prince arabe en fut bouche bee
Ca l'a finit la conversation
Trudeau sera jamais capable de comprendre cela
Le prince arabe n'a pas ete capable de repondre
Y venait de clore le sujet juste de meme
Son entrevue avec nicholas sarkozy en france memorable
De ceux qui ont ete temoins et de leur descriptions des faits et paroles entre les 2
Pi apres on voit l'apparition publique de sarkozy apres entrevue avec poutine
C'est frappant
Sarkozy est sortit de l'entrevue tel un homme saoul qui trebuchait et avait de la misere a se tenir debout parlant en titubant
Poutine etait derriere impassible
L'entrevue entre les 2 fut privee mais ceux qui en furent temoins envont temoignes par la suite de ce qui avait cause cela au president francais
Dans la conference de presse qui a suivit
Un des temoins directs a dit publiquement que le president russe avait mit KO le president francais psychologiquement
Mot pour mot
Quand y sont sortis pour la conference de presse sarkozy avait l'air d'un gars ben chaud
Etat d'ivresse avancee
C'est tout ca vladimir poutine
Il estct
Il est tres fort sur le plan militaire
Aussi
Moi je dis que les elements se melangent a la perfection la russie 1ere puissance mondiale a plusieurs niveaux
La russie le sagittaire du monde en feu les etats-unis l'air l'aigle americain...les russes c'est plus Poutine sur son cheval et ce style la depuis les anciens tsars de russie et ensuite dans l'urss
La chine c'est le scorpion en eau
Arabie saoudite en terre le capricorne
Les 4 elements s'harmonisent
La chine est fondamentale et non negligeable
L'arabie saoudite le temps qui coule comme le petrole est compte
Le capricorne
Le signe de justin trudeau c'est capricorne
US c'est la balance
Vladimir poutine est balance asc scorpion
Tu vois je les connais comme y faut
Tu sais que le president russe torse nu sur son cheval est aussi populaire en russie que je furent les statues de stalin sur son cheval jadis
Poutine devrait etre master leader mondial
Ben il l'est deja pas mal selon ce que je vois sur youtube!
La russie et le scorpion chinois sont 2 elements fondamentaux dans l'equilibre
Le scorpion est fatal
Qui se frotte a ca s'y pique
Mais je vois la chine comme force dominante dans le monde actuel...
Les russes ont la plus grosse reserve mondiale d'armement nucleaire
Pi leurs missiles sont indetectables aux radars
Ils sont tellement rapides que le radar a pas le temps de le detecter a temps
Pi leur reserve la dedans 1ere mondialement plus que les US en 2e place
L'armement russe peut aneantir le monde entier
La force chinoise c'est le hacking les hackers de la coree du nord sont formes par les hackers chinois tu sais
La grandeur de son armee
L'AI que maitrise la chine
Artificial intelligence
En chine la G5 est appliquee
Les musulmans dans des camps de reeducation
VEN 16 H 58

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 10 Aug - 7:18

I’m very happy that I’m not pregnant,my period was late but happily it wasn’t it! This week had been very smooth,no need to schedule an abortion... It’s 13 years since 2006,how fast it is... I’m feeling a little old but I’m happy with that. Otherwise my life is casual.
In my book about International Law for this week!
Corporations organized for private purposes come within the field of international law,when in time of war their property or other rights are impaired,when maritime law,wether of peace or war,may have been in fringed,and when their rights are involved in the domain of private international law.
Corporations organized for purposes involving the exercise of political powers have from time to time,for several centuries,been chartered and have often acquired a quasi-international status. While restricted to the performance of functions intrusted to them by their charters, the home governments have often sanctioned acts for which their charters gave no warrant. The companies that early entered America,India,Africa,and the later African companies are of this kind. The development of the last doctrine of “the sphere of influence” has given an important position to these companies organized within those states desirous to share in “the partition of Africa.”
Among the most notable of the earlier companies was the English East India Company,which received its first charter in 1600. During more than 250 years this company exercised practically sovereign powers,until by the act of August 2,1858,the government here to fore exercised by the company was transferred to the crown, and was hence forth to be exercised in its name.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Aug - 9:49

Another peaceful week has passed! The next federal election is coming! I hope Canadians will do the best choice for this country and evict this clown od Trudeau from office. Because if not,I have some friends in the West and it’s very serious they’ll separate and the country will be broken forever. And in demography too. What a shame this Trudeau!
In my book of International Law for this week...
Inequalities among States:
While all states,members of the family of states,are equal in international law so far as their legal attributes are concerned, they may be very unequal in others respects. One of the oldest marks of inequality is that of court precedence,which for many years was a fertile source of difficulty,and was at last settled to the extent of ranking by title of diplomatic representative by the Congress of Vienna in 1815.
Inequalities in matters of ceremonial of various kinds haven’t disppeared. These may be based upon tradition or conventional grounds,and frequently give rise to difficulties if disregarded.These ceremonials may be 1)political as between the sovereigns in their official personal capacity as emperors,kings,dukes,etc,2)court and diplomatic in interstate negotiations,3)treaty as in alternat or in the alphabetical signing of treaties,4)maritime ceremonial in salutes,etc.
In Europe there’s distinctly recognized in political practice an inequality of the states,and they are classed as “the great powers”,”the miror powers”,and sometimes such states as those of the Balkan peninsula are referred to as “the little powers” or “third-rate states.”These divisions are based merely upon political grounds,and states may pass from one division to another as their wealth,area,or influence increases or decreases.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 24 Aug - 9:51

Hi!I’m blocked on facebook just for today (friday) because one of my post 2 weeks ago must had been read by a muslim who didn’t like it. I’m a little angry but it’s no big deal! Strange thing to not have facebook for one day! Generally I love my place and I’m very happy where I am. I don’t have a big life but I love to read and learn something everyday which normal people don’t at their disadvantage.
In my international law’s book for this week...
Occupation:Is held to begin at the time of effective application of state authority,and strictly continues only during the exercise of such authority.In fact,however,the title by occupation is held to extend to the adjacent unoccupied territory to which the state might potentially extend the exercise of its authority,or where it may from time to time exercise its authority in an undisputed manner. Title by occupation extends as a rule to that area,not under the jurisdiction of another state,which is necessary for the safety of the occupied area or is naturally dependent upon it, as to the territory drained by a river of which a given state holds the mouth.
As foreign states usually take cognizance of the acts of the executive department only,it’s the commun custom to consider recognition as an executive function,or as a function residing in the head of the state. In the U.S.,the President is for foreign affairs the head of the state,and has the authority to recognize new states in any manner other than by those acts,which by the Constitution require the advice and consent of the Senate,as in the conclusion of treaties,and appointment of ambassadors,other public ministers,and consuls.
I discovered a new platform of social media which is very instructive...
www.quora.com

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 31 Aug - 9:39

It has been a good week again,time pass so fast these years...but I’m happy in general... I hope Trudeau will be defeated in the next election very much he’s such a shame and destroyer of this country. I’m working on that I have many friends all around the country now and they’re all against him... I’m very popular on facebook for my opinions except for muslims but it’s ok with me! If you want to know them better Great religious problems on facebook is a group to don’t miss and Great political problems too where our dear Justin is a popular subject but both are international...
In my book about International Law...
Recognition may be premature and the recognized community may not be able to maintain its place in the international circle, or in case of a struggle with another state may be defeated. The recognizing state must assume in such case whatever consequences may come from its midjudgment, and the parent state may justly question the right of the recognizing state in its action, the recognition by France of the US in 1778 could justly be regarded by England as premature and as a hostile act.
The recognition of a new state is the recognition of the existence of certain political conditions.This recognition of the state carries with it the acknowledgment of sovereignty,independence,equality,etc. It’s an essential condition to just recognition that the new aspirant possess there qualifications absolutely or potentially to a reasonable extent.
From its nature,recognition is irrevocable and absolute unless distinclty conditional. Even when conditional,if the recognition is prior to the fulfillment of the condition by the recognized state,the recognition cannot be withdrawn because of non-fulfillment of the condition,but the recognizing state may resort to any other means which would be admitted in international law as justifiable against any other state failing to fulfill its obligations,suspension of diplomatic relations,retorsion,reprisals,or even war.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 7 Sep - 8:03

Have a nice week everyone,the summer has ended and with fresh air to breath.I’m happy about it. I’m hoping the alienating situation here will come to an end with Trudeau leaving in October. Because Canada is in a very chaotic situation because of him. I’ve many friends in the West and here in Quebec who wants to dissolve the confederation by leaving it. Yes between West Canada and Quebec,the mentality isn’t the same probably due to our ancestors. But we are agree on some important points. The border crisis and the mass immigration is one of them. Anyway,for the Royals of UK in my point of view,the time is running out for them. My life is very quiet and simple I like that very much. I love this city very much.
In my Internationals Laws book:
Qualified jurisdiction:2 degrees of qualified territorial jurisdiction are exercised in the protectorate and the sphere of influence.
Protectorates:The protecting state usually acquires the jurisdiction over all external affairs of the protected community, often including territorial waters,and assumes the direction of its international relations.
A measure of jurisdiction of those internal affairs which may lead to international complications is also generally assumed by the protecting state,treatment of foreigners in the protected territory,relations of protected subjects in foreign countries, use of flag,etc. The conditions of protected states vary greatly,hardly the same description holding for any 2. It may be safe to say that 1)the protecting state cannot be held responsible for the establishment of any particularly form of government,2)a reasonable degree of security and justice must be maintained. As to what constitutes a “reasonable degree”,the circumstances of each case must determine;then the protecting state is bound to afford such justice and security and 3)must be able to exercise within the protected area such powers as are necessary to meet its responsibilities.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 14 Sep - 11:02

The air is fresh and the wheather had cooled a little and I like it. I’ll see my doctor in December to come and I think I’ll use Normand for some benefits then I can’t have otherwise... With him,it’s not a guarantee of success but more closer too. It’s funny to see how it is hard for me,a lot of work in many ways to have the recognized title than I has when I was younger... But they never gave me the benefits of their catalyst.
It’s election time don,t forget stay away from islam and get Trudeau out!
In my book about International Law:
The term “sphere of influence” has been used since the Berlin Conference,1884-1885,to indicate a sort of attenuated protectorate in which the aim is to secure the rights without the partition of the unexplored interior among the European powers,Great Britain,Germany,France,Italy,Portugal,it has since been extended to other regions. This doctrine of mutual exclusion of each from the “spheres” of all the others cannot be held to bind any states not party to the agreement. The method of exercise of “influence”,while varying,usually consists in making with the native chiefs treaties which convey privileges other than the cession of sovereignty. These privileges are often commercial,and may be with the state direct or agreements with some company to whom the state has delegated a portion of its authority, as in the African trade companies.
The “spheres of influence”, gradually with the growth of power of the influencing state and the necessity of protecting the “sphere”,against other states, become less vague in their relations to the influencing state and merge into protectorates or some other more stable condition.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum