Philosophy in English...different books...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Philosophy in English...different books...

Post  Admin on Sat 2 Dec - 9:21

Hi everyone!This week hasn’t been so bad. It’s my birthday soon,I enjoy it very well! My time is fully occupied by my social life,I’m very useful and really too for many and it’s very comforting for me. I’m following North Korea and pray for them everyday… Politically,in my opinion,Trudeau is an asshole guilty of treason on his country. Just like his father he’s a disgrace for Canada and a asshole in the leaders of this world. I prefer to look at Trump,Putin and Jinping to refer. I follow each UN Council since North Korea is the subject of the day!
What an antagonism to see North Korea,one of the most poorest country on Earth,where people starve to death and many abuse and crimes happens there all the time. I understand China and Russia point of view on the subject but I understand the position of Europe and US and South Korea too very well… Russia and China are ready for war just like South Korea,Japan and the US… In my opinion a war is inevitable in this case. Because it’s essential to shut down this regime and to free North Korea of this dictatorship and misery. It shouldn’t be tolerated on this planet a country like this one,dictated by a killer and his criminal organization.
To continue with Locke…
For Locke,however,this is about more than just intellectual accountability.He speaks, at times, as if we have a moral duty to attend to these belief requirements as well. Taking evidentiary limits as one’s guide is the means to fulfilling one’s duty as a rational being. As he warns:
“He that believes,without having any Reason for believing,may be in love with his own fancies; but neither seeks Truth as he ought,nor pays the Obedience due to his maker,who would have him use those discerning Faculties he has given him,to keep him out of Mistake and Errour.”

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://verseau-quinny23.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 9 Dec - 12:41

Hi everyone!It’s an happy and very busy time for me...I’d received my HLM,it was the most great gift of birthday in my life (the day after)… I’d seen the appartment,it’s beautiful and I’m very very happy,my life will be very more easy now… I’ve a good friend who’ll help me to move… It’s a wonderful period for me but I’m very busy too...I don’t work but my time is fulfill with social events. Tonight I’m going to celebrate the 85th birthday of the father of my friends,he likes me a lot. The chance is really with me these times and I thank God. The war coming is something which scares me a lot in an other hand. I don’t feel than Canada is safe with Trudeau. And it’s not the time to have an idiot at the head of our Country right now. The apocalypse is coming and we have this shit for PM… By chance than we’re not a great player in the story but we can have some damage in the situation… And for the trip of Trudeau to China recently,I feel shameful and I don’t understand why the country isn’t. I like to follow the UN Security Council,each one. I like to follow Putin particularly. He’s the better and the worse in the same time. Xi Jin Ping of China is a great character in the story.In my point of view,he’ll grab the land of North Korea for the resources,if it’s not too much contaminated,because I saw some videos on the subjects and they have births defects in North Korea now near the nuclear test site. But Kim Jung Un couldn’t support his country very much longer.
That’s it for this week.I’ll coming back soon.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 16 Dec - 10:39

Hi everyone!I’m stressful these days for my HLM but all is ok for it and my life will be better soon. I’m very happy of that… For this week,I’m going with my philosophy book and I’ll come back with my life later…
Error and the Association of ideas:
The very nature of human cognition leaves us susceptible to errors in judgment,according to Locke. The reason for this is the continual inclination of the human mind to form connections between ideas. This is something the mind does very quickly,and it does so largely on the basis of habitual and repeated experiences. So,for example,the mind very quickly makes the connection between the perceptual experience of sunlight and the attendant experience of warmth. On the basis of repeated experiences,we come to associate the idea of warmth with the sun,and this goes into making up our complex idea of the sun. Without this natural proclivity of the mind to move from one idea to another related idea, we would be unable to formulate judgments about the world. However,this natural tendency of the mind is a double-edged sword. People,Locke observes, hold all kinds of views that strike us as odd or extravagant. We are very good at pointing to wrong-headed views in others,but are often very bad at recognizing erroneous judgments of our own.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 23 Dec - 11:39

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas!In Trudeau language:Happy winter holidays! This month has been very busy for me but I’m very happy,the ending is soon and I’d been blessed because everything comes to me and I just have to follow the current. I’d made a very good friend recently and I’m considering myself very lucky to had found her just in the good time… Continuing with Locke for this week and the muslim worldof Trudeau (I hate this fuckin idiot).
Reason is a God-given faculty,for Locke,and this is a key element in his ethics of belief. God created each of us with the end of living our lives as well as we can, and employing reason is the surest way to this end. Living according to reason,Locke explains,keeps each person from error and provides the satisfaction of “doing his Duty as a rational Creature.” It’s an equalitarian vision of individual self-realization,if you will. According to Locke scholar Nicholas Wolterstorff, Locke’s picture of the community of responsible believers is the picture of democracy in which each listens to his or her own inner voice of Reason and no one treats any voice outside himself or herself as authoritative; unless his or her Reason tells him or her to do so.
This makes each of us a better person,and as a result makes society better as well. A society of credulous people is one that’s subject to tyranny and abuse. It’s no small power, Locke warns,” to have the Authority to be Dictator of Principles and teach of unquestionable Truths; and to make a man swallow that for an innate Principle,which may serve to his purpose, who teacheth them.” W.K. Clifford echoes this sentiment in his famous essay “The Ethics of Belief”,where he writes,
“The danger to society isn’t merely that it should believe wrong things, though that ‘s great enough; but that it should become credulous,and lose the habit of testing things and inquiring into them;for then it must sink back into savagery.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 30 Dec - 9:54

voici un bref résumé de ce qui se passe autour de moi ces temps-ci...
Bonne journée à toi aussi ma poulette adorée!je vais allé parler à l'ado de 15 ans à mon ami celle qui fut agressée par son beau-père le chum de la mère... y s'est passé quekchose là... je sais pas trop comment je vais dealer avec ça...mais mon ami a besoin d'aide avec elle... je peux te le dire t'es pas dans la situation,moi ben j'ai été pareil à ça même pire que ça à son âge... elle a envoyé des photos d'elle toute nue à un ti-gars de sa polyvalente hier... p-ê son ti-chum je sais pas... mais entk!l'affaire c'est que la mère qui en veut à sa fille d'avoir porté plainte contre son chum avec qui elle est encore et dépend $$...la mère a eu accès à son facebook car le beau-père savait le mot de passe c'était une condition essentielle à son cell...
sinon elle perdait son cell.. pi là la mère a vus ca...pi elle a callé dpj au meurtre..
comme de quoi sa fille avait envoyé des photos d'elle toute nue à un ti-gars de son age qui va à la même polyvalente qu'elle...
pi là ben 5 TS de la dpj ont appelées hier..
la petite a tout changé son facebook...
ne parle plus à personne...
ça scrappé son congé des fêtes là..

And in the other hand,my life is very good these days... .

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 6 Jan - 8:44

Hi everyone! For this week,it’s more relax but the story I told you last week is true and a proof of the real nature of human. With Locke again…
However,this natural tendency of the mind is a double-edged sword. People,Locke observes,hold all kinds of views that strike us as odd or extravagant. We are very good at pointing to wrong-headed views in others,but are often very bad at recognizing erroneous judgments of our own. Although,self-love has some part to play in this,it’s not the whole story. Education and prejudice also play some role, but, again,aren’t the root cause:
“he ought to look a little farther who would trace this sort of madness to the root it springs from, and so explain it, as to shew whence this flaw has its original in very sober and rational minds,and wherein it consists.” While the mind does a very good job at noting correspondences and connections between our various simple and complex ideas, it does so with a greater or lesser degree of empirical exactness. So, when the mind makes a connection between sunlight and warmth we tend to think of this as being a fairly accurate representation of the sunlight and its qualities. However, if someone were to believe that there’s a connection between sunlight and the divine power of a sun deity,we might say that this connection is a more controversial association of ideas that isn’t strictly reflective of perceptual experience of the sun. This kind of connection seems to be more a product of custom,tradition,and education. Associations can also be made on very idiosyncratic grounds:a person who becomes very ill after eating a certain food may come to associate that food with illness. The very idea of that food with illness. The very idea of that food will make her think of illness. Again,this isn’t an association that we might think of as reflective of the powers of that object,but a confused causal connection instead.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 13 Jan - 10:16

Hi everyone!It’s a long month this one’s. But I’m very lucky these days and I thank God for that. It will be my philosophy’s book for today. In my daily life, I’m very busy to take care of my people around me. I’m good with that because it keeps me in high value in their heart. Only my presence is a big difference in their life. It’s more grateful for me. I’m in a period of happiness in my life and I like it. I’m astonishingly lucky. It will be a good year for me… All is in order in my body and spirit.
With Locke again…
While the mind does a very good job at noting correspondences and connections between our various simple and complex ideas; it does so with a greater or lesser degree of empirical exactness. So, when the mind makes a connection between sunlight and warmth we tend to think of this as being a fairly accurate representation of the sunlight and its qualities. However,if someone were to believe that there’s a connection between sunlight and the divine power of a sun deity,we might say that this connection is a more controversial association of ideas that isn’t strictly reflective of perceptual experience of the sun. This kind of connection seems to be more a product of custom,tradition,and evolution. Associations can also be made on very idiosyncratic grounds: a person who becomes very ill ofter eating a certain food may come to associate that food with illness. The very idea of that food will make her think of illness. Again, this isn’t an association that we might think of as reflective of the powers of that object, but a confused causal connection instead. Once the mind has made these connections,it’s. Locke writes,”very hard to separate them,they always keep in company,the one no sooner at any time comes into the Understanding,but it’s Associate appears with it.” In much the same way that a musician can play a song perfectly the same every time, owing to the fact that the ideas of the notes are all connected very deeply in her mind,the sun worshipper will make the connection between sunlight and the deity whenever the idea of sunlight is before her mind.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 20 Jan - 10:37

Hi everyone for my philosophy text this morning I chosed:Locke’s theory of matter. I do this because I consider the world needs it here in Canada most then anywhere else with Trudeau…I hope than people are conscious of the damages he does to this country. He didn’t seems to realize what he does concretely and have a big zero in history and culture. It’s for this reason than I put philosophy here…
In this matter,I invite you,for your own learning on the matter…
https://www.politicalislam.com/
With Locke now…
In Locke’s day,the nature of material bodies was an intensely debated and deeply divisive issue. It might seem an odd thing to debate so fiercely;however,in the 17th century,the scientific revolution was redefining the most basic conceptions of matter, mind,and universe. Natural science was undergoing a radical shift at the most basic levels. While the traditional scholastic science followed Aristotle in thinking that the natural world was composed of objects with fixed spiritual essences,the materialistic atomism introduced by modern science posed fundamental challenges to the traditional
scientist’s core beliefs. Scientists of the new mold embraced a theory of the natural world that influenced thinking about bodies themselves and the relative precision of scientific classification.
Locke’s adoption of new scientific principles shaped his views regarding not only material substance,but the identity of substances,the classification of natural kinds,and the significance of general terms.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 27 Jan - 10:29

Hello everyone!I’m checking out what’s happening in the world and it’s not good. Here,in Canada,we need of a new PM as soon as possible. This man,Trudeau,wants to kill us. He’s not conscious of what happens in Europe,in Sweden particularly,but in France,UK,Italy… And economically,it’s a desastrous.
It’s the reason why I put my philosophy here… Because the world needs it more than in any other times. These days,I’m preparing to move on soon and I’m very busy. I have regret to had put a child in this world,because the future is so dark,but I have hope than the good will prevail in all. With Locke’s philosophy again…
Locke begins his discussion by stating quite badly that general terms “belong not to the real existence of Things;but are the Inventions and Creatures of the Understanding,made by it for its own use.”According to Locke,abstract terms are created when we pick out shared qualities of things and construct a new general category that captures those common characteristics. The general term horse,for example,points to a category of things that share the qualities of 4-leggedness,swiftness,shape,smell,fur and so on. The qualities make up our idea of the essence of horseness,whereby we denominate particular things by the name horse if those things are found to conform to our general idea. Yet these general term ideas signify nothing outside the mind but “a relation, that by the mind of man is added to (the ideas of many particular things)”.We bundle our ideas of particular things into kinds for the purposes of organizing experimental data and communicating our ideas in daily discourse. These general ideas are what Locke calls nominal essences, literally essences in name only. Given that any real constitution of things is in principle unperceivable, it’s not possible for us to know with certainty that our definition of gold,for example,captures all the necessary features that make something gold. Further,we have no way of knowing which features of gold are in fact necessary and which aren’t.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 3 Feb - 8:23

Hi everyone!I’ll take a break probably next week because I move on in a new apartment and I’ll have less time to work in my books. But I’ll come back after. I’m living some nightmares with someone and it’s not my fault. It’s a capricorn the day after Kim Jong Un and Justin Trudeau (both are from the Cool. The police isn’t of any help again...But it’s not so surprising. My neighbors are better for my protection. I saw Justin Trudeau too much often in a day and it made me sick,just like good number of people here. I miss Harper now… I studied a lot about the President of Russia,he’s an antagonism to Trudeau but he’s right. On this way,it will be better and more safe to live in Russia than here.
Natural kinds and traditional classification:
Locke is sharply critical of the traditional account of substances as having discernable real essences. According to the Scholastic-Aristotelian account, the perceivable qualities of things reveal to us the essences, or forms,that things in the world really have. By comparing and contrasting the perceivable qualities, we are able to construct a taxonomy of natural kinds. On this account,horses are a natural kind,distinct from mules because, as their distinct perceivable features indicate, they have a different essential form. If we compare and contrast correctly,according to the Aristotelian account, we are picking out real kinds of things that have distinct essences.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 10 Feb - 13:22

Hi everyone!This week is my last one’s here. I’m very excited about it but stressful too… The timing is excellent but every move is stressful for me. I’ll write later here for next week but it will be okay because I’ll have limited access to internet for the first 10 days. …
For this week it’s Locke again but probably for the last time because I’d begun a new one’s recently.
Each of my article is a metaphor and a reason for being. It can be apply everywhere. It’s just a kind of warning.
Locke clearly doesn’t want to say more than his empiricist principles will allow regarding the real constitution of material objects.
His discussion of the substantial (mind-independent) identity of things amount largely to a constructivist account based on the association of ideas. He’s explicit that the classifications we construct cannot be founded on the real essences of substances. Though we commonly suppose properties of a thing to constitute its essential nature (we’ll correct someone,for example, who confuses a bush and a tree because we consider our classifications to be based upon a fairly rigid sorting of relative properties of bushes and trees), there are in fact no grounds for assuming that the properties we impute to trees are necessarily connected to one another in some common material source. And yet Locke isn’t prepared to say that our classification of objects is wholly arbitrary. Our simple ideas arise from “something that does or has existed.” There are real patterns in nature,according to Locke. He doesn’t deny,he states, that Nature, in the constant production of particular Beings,makes them not always new, and various but very much alike and of kin to one another.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 24 Feb - 10:55

Hi everyone! I’m very happy of my new home. I feel safe now and My new apartment is very comfortable. I don’t have full access on internet until next week but I have enough time to prepare this one’s. For the last week with Locke again (next week,I’ll begin the new one’s):
His discussion of the substantial (mind-independent) identity of things amounts largely to a constructivist account based on the association of ideas. He’s explicit that the classifications we construct cannot be founded on the real essences of substances. Though we commonly suppose properties of a thing to constitute its essential nature (we’ll correct someone,for example,who confuses a bush and a tree because we consider our classifications to be based upon a fairly rigid sorting of relatives properties of bushes and trees),there are in fact no grounds for assuming that the properties we impute to trees are necessarily connected to one another in some common material source. And yet Locke isn’t prepared to say that our classification of objects is wholly arbitrary. Our simple ideas arise from “something that does or has existed.” There are real patterns in nature,according to Locke. He doesn’t deny, he states,that Nature,in the constant production of particular Beings,makes them not always new and various but very much alike and of kin to one another.”
Have a nice week and I’ll see you later with internet at home.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 4 Mar - 10:15

Hi everyone!It has been a very good week for me and a very pleasant time too. For this week:Philosophy and therapy of existence perspectives in existential analysis/Kierkegaard and Sartre.
The existential tradition involves a rejection of the strong versions of theology,viewing human nature as having an essence that defines the true end of human being. However, the philosophy of Kierkegaard might be said to involve a vague teleology,because it conceives human existence as a process of freedom that involves certain choices as a condition for the goal of an authentic coming into existence. Furthermore, Kierkegaard desbribes this coming into existence as a dialectical progression of 3 stages on the way of life that involves different existential states. However, since this progression is wholly dependent on individual choice, it’s also possible to live an unreal inauthentic life,where one doesn’t come into existence and become oneself.
To live according to the ethics of the technological age is an expression of inauthenticity in the first stage of this process of self-realization. Kierkegaard describes this stage as involving the philistine has an unreflective lifestyle and he or she just lives from a mainstream consciousness according to the norms and values that exist in society. The aethetic lives with a multitude of possibilities and desires sensual goals that are external to the self and might provide empty experiences of success.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 11 Mar - 10:40

Hi everyone! I,d found something interesting about “existence” in my new book of philosophy. I’m very very happy in my new place. I’d never been so calm and feeling safe before. I sleep well and my life in general is better. I wish to have my home here for a long time. Here,I’ll explain some difference in the perception of life.
Kierkegaard describes this stage as involving the philistine and the aesthetic form of life. The philistine has an unreflective lifestyle and he or she just lives from a mainstream consciousness according to the norms and values that exist in society. The aesthetic lives with a multitude of possibilities and desires sensual goals that are external to the self and might provide empty experiences of success.
However,to exist in truth means that one enters the ethical stage by stepping out from the crowd and making choice between the opportunities one faces, whereby one can find one can find one’s own vacation. Unlike the ethics of technology, this process isn’t about self-realization as performance and achievement but about finding oneself. Yet the ethical stage contains the same anthropocentrism as the technological way of being. According to Kierkegaard,one cannot become truly oneself by oneself. In the religious stage,one must go beyond human reason and open oneself to God by a leap into faith:To achieve the highest existential stage involves transgressing the human,instead of pursuing the goals that human culture,technology or reason gives.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 18 Mar - 9:16

Hi everyone!Just in case you missed the great things of our PM of Canada...See it to believe it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtjXKe43hew
He’s worst than his father was...listen to him…what’s horrific!
Otherwise,my life is wonderful… I love my new home and I’m very happy of all I have…
In philosophy for this week...I choosed Deurzen and Foucault in the same book…
The art of living isn’t an innate ability but a capacity that the individual must learn through experience and by help from wise mentors. Opposed to a modern conception of technological expertise,this art of living base on an idea of wisdom. Furthermore,the ideal of life isn’t a technological norm of normality or performance. The ideal to follow one’s own path of openness in relationship to oneself,other people,the world and spirituality. Most of Foucault’s writings include a negative teleology of freedom that point to his investigation of how freedom in the modern age is dominated by technology,whereby ethics is linked to social, economic and political structures.
Against this background,in his late works Foucault studied ancient ethics,which he believed could inspire modern ethics. Similar to Deurzen,he thought that ethics should be an aesthetics of life,formed as an art of living. However,contrary to Deurzen, Foucault thinks that freedom should be the ontological condition of ethics.
Thus, ethics must be a reflected practice of freedom, a certain conscious way of being and of behaving.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 25 Mar - 10:15

Hi everyone! For this week in philosophy I chosed something simple you can give it the meaning than you like.
Yet,the self is able to avoid self-deception by choosing a project of authenticity in good faith,whereby one faces one’s own freedom and seeks to become what one freely chooses to be.In this way, freedom is the telos of existence,because the exercise of freedom creates values that all human being could experience,this authentic project expresses a universal dimension in the singularity of a human existence.
….
According to Deurzen,human beings live in a constant confrontation with existential challenges that lead to anxiety,and as with Kierkegaard and Sartre,they can handle this anxiety in 2 fundamental ways:They can flee it in-authentically and escape into cultural visions of the perfect life, or they can face it authentically and take responsibility. This authentic living involves engaging in all dimensions of life and following the direction in life that one’s conscience dictate as the right,whereby one becomes author of one’s own destiny.
Deurzen’s approach is teleological,because she speaks of the truth of life as a guideline for practical living.However,far less than Sartre,she addresses human freedom as the essence of this guideline.According to Deurzen,the individual must balance freedom from a sense of necessity,since she perceives life as stretched between a series of poles,which one must learn to embrace.
The art of living isn’t an innate ability but a capacity that the individual must learn through experience and by help from wise mentors. Opposed to a modern conception of technological expertise,this art of living base on an idea of wisdom. Furthermore,the ideal of life isn’t a technological norm of normality or performance.

Most of Foucault’s writings include a negative teleology of freedom in the modern age is dominated by technology,whereby ethics is linked to social,economic and political structures.
Have a nice week everyone and take care of yourself.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 1 Apr - 10:35

Hi everyone!It has been a good week for me. The weather outside is cold and windy today. Happ Easter in this frozen time. Just a look in my philosophy again this week… It’s not what I did before,I’m more calm these days. My life is peaceful…
The art of living isn’t an innate ability but a capacity that the individual must learn through experience and by help from wise mentors. Opposed to a modern conception of technological expertise,this art of living base on an idea of wisdom. Furthermore, the ideal of life isn’t a technological norm of normality or performance. The ideal to follow one’s own path of openness in relationship to oneself,other people,the world and spirituality. Most of Foucault’s writings include a negative teleology of freedom that point to his investigation of how freedom in the modern age is dominated by technology, whereby ethics is linked to social,economic and political structures.
Against this background,in his late works Foucault studied ancient ethics,which he believed could inspire modern ethics. Similar to Deurzen, he thought that ethics should be an aesthetics of life, formed as an art of living. However, contrary to Deurzen,Foucault thinks that freedom should be the ontological condition of ethics.
Thus, ethics must be a reflected practice of freedom,a certain conscious way of being and of behaving. Teleology is to be understood as a mastery of oneself and in this context,contrary to Kiekegaard,Sartre and Deurzen,Foucault rejects the notion of authenticity,because he thinks that this notion points to the idea of a true self. Instead, Foucault wants to link the theoretical insights of the existential tradition of a practice of creativity. Foucault is inspired by Nietzsche,and the self is perceived as a form that can be shaped and reshaped so that we can master ourselves and create ourselves as a work of art instead of being dominated technologically as resources.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 8 Apr - 8:49

Hi everyone! It has been cold outside this week,the spring will come back but when? I’m very happy in my life a little stressful when I go outside,because of someone I know and I don’t feel safe when I’m close of him. But essentially my life is good. The future is very scary to me. With the results of Trudeau and the consequences are terrific. In philosophy for this week,I have a mandala too…
Usually,Aristotelian ethics is thought to be the clearest representative of ancient Greek ethics. Aristotle’s ethics is grounded in a naturalistic teleology. That’s,Aristotle describes how human existence has an end and this end is human flourishing,which is the goal of practical philosophy. Thus,whereas theoretical philosophy is dealing with theoria as exact knowledge of necessary facts,Aristotle states that practical philosophy deals with praxeis as human actions in a changing life.
All human actions have an ultimate end,which is human flourishing. Likewise the purpose of practical philosophy isn’t to achieve cognition on knowledge but to be good practice that has the aim of attaining flourishing.
According to Aristotle,human being isn,t only individual.It’s also social being. Whereas ethics is the art of the good life dealing with the flourishing society. Thus,ethics is a rational answer to the question of what it takes to become a good person and thereby achieve the good life. Human flourishing is the unfolding of the substantial and universal form of human Being. Thus, the end of human being is the realization of its essential capacities that are already present.
In the discourse of ethics,human flourishing is an expression of human excellence.Since human being is a rational animal,human excellence must be cultivated exercise of the capabilities and capacities of the human soul in accordance with a rational principle.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 15 Apr - 8:25

Hi everyone for this week ,I chosed some good videos on youtube than I recommend to you.Dr.Bill Warner about political Islam,all his videos are very good and instructive but I’ll show you some of the better. On the philosophy plan, in accordance with Bill Warner but from an ancient philosopher. A way to understand the phenomenon. Probably I’m nut to do that,but I like to learn everyday, I’m a big reader of many books and this week I thought about to keep some good stuff than I found on facebook…
Aristotle and the Virtues…
By cultivating his or her virtuous character through practice,the individual brings forth his or her substantial form for living,which is already present but hiding in him or her. Aristotle distinguishes between intellectual and moral virtues.Moral virtues aren’t innate,but acquired by developing the habit of exercising them. A moral virtue involves both the rational and irrational (emotional) part of the soul,since moral virtue implies to have rational control of the desires,feelings and emotions and to be able to use the right extend of a particular desire,feeling or emotion with a particular kind of action. Thus,virtuous action requires that the individual is able to choose how to respond to his or her own desires,feelings and emotions. Aristotle doesn’t provide the actual content of the virtues from an abstract principle,but through a phenomenological mapping of prevailing moral conceptions in which the mean functions as a practical principle of structuring.
Virtuous action also requires the development of an intellectual virtue for being able to choose,deliberate and take control regarding actions in response to emotions. This practical wisdom isn’t developed through theoretical studies but is acquired through reflexive experience as an ability to see the right thing to do under the circumstances. In other words,the moral persons quest is aimed at the good and it’s accompanied by an experience-based insight into the good that generates moral awareness and responsibility.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9sYgqRtZGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhwBV39uWT0

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 22 Apr - 9:07

Hi everyone! For this week I’m going with my philosophy part, I like to discuss of it on facebook in some groups (they’re practically all in english so...)French people seem not interested in it and the muslims all is bullshit except the quran… but many are very interesting and it’s for them too than I do that. It has been a good week for me,it’s one of the most wonderful period of my life and I’m serious. My life is simple but in peace,not such much stress and I’m flourishing in myself. My spiritual and philosophical views are in harmony,I’m happy… I have a new mandala for this week too.’
In continuity in my philosophy book:
Thus,human excellence is a cultivated use of reason regarding human emotions and actions. In other words,human flourishing is living in accordance with the cultivation of an excellent character,and the excellent exercise of human capabilities and capacities is called virtues:...The Good of man is the active exercise of his soul’s faculties in conformity with excellence on virtue, or if there be several human excellences or virtues,in conformity with the best and most perfect among them.
The virtues of the good character are habits or dispositions to act in certain ways in response to certain situations. Everyone has a natural potential for a good character,and we develop our character from practice.

Heidegger sees the human being as a field of possibilities and he describes how human being must project itself in relation to these being must project itself in relation to these possibilities in a certain way in order to achieve an authentic existence. As in the concept of praxis’Dasein is at the outset concerned with itself and its own possibilities and Medard Boss describes how the existential guilt of human being consists in the individuals failing to fulfill all its possibilities.According to Boss,the aim of therapy is to help people accept their possibilities and assemble them to an authentic self. This is partly reflected in Deurzen who states that authentic living involves that the individual engages in all dimensions of life and follows the direction in life that his or her conscience dictate as the right so that the individual human being becomes author of its own destiny.
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/16/98/69/16/img_2011.jpg

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 29 Apr - 9:38

Hi everyone! I invite you in a philosophic debate where I participate on facebook it’s in english… but it’s heat and strong…
Group by Great Philosophical Problems
If you want to join us… My article for this week is intrinsically linked to Islam about sexuality...take a look for yourself...
In philosophy for this week:Psychoanalytic perspective:
The clinical conception of narcissism originates from Sigmund Freud,who linked it to the sexual development of the ego. Freud distinguished between:1)A primary narcisissm, which is natural part of every development. The development of primary narcissism begins from an autistic and autoeratic phase,preceding the relation to an external object as tied to the child itself. A secondary and pathological narcissism occuring later in development whereby sexual drive is withdrawn from objects due to frustration through a mechanism of defense,and then re-invested in the ego as self-libido. Thus,similar to Ovid and Kierkegaard,Freud perceives narcissism as grounded in a tragic mode of existence.However, later prominent psychoanalysts are closer to Kierkegaard. They all perceive the pathological narcissist as a person who doesn’t love him-/herself too much but rather too little compensating for a deficient state of self-alienation or self-fragmentation that involves lack of self-love. Heinz Kohut likewise distinguishes between healthy and pathological narcissism. He describes how persons with so-called narcissistic personality disorders might attempt to counteract the subjectively painful feeling of self-fragmentation by forced sexual activity. Hence,there’s an overlap with Kierkegaard’s seducer,pointing to narcissists being fixated on sexual gratification rather than enduring intimacy.
Otto Kernberg represents the tradition of object relations. He emphasizes the way in which the affectively charged internalization and structuring of early object relations is fundamental to the development of the ego and human motivation.According to Kernberg,human sexuality is rooted in biological functions, whereas sexual desire originates in the early relationship between child and caregivers. During puberty,this desire for a sexual relationship with a particular person.The capacity in a person for mature sexual love involves the experience and maintaining of a love relation with another person,integrating tenderness and empathy.
It’s the great problem in Islam sexuality.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 6 May - 11:02

Hi everyone!For this week I chosed an historic subject because it can be useful to understand what’s happening in the world now. Among the Dead Cities:the History and moral legacy of the WWII bombing of civilians in Germany and Japan/A.C Grayling:
A contemporary reason for revisiting Allied area bombing is to get a proper understanding of its implications for how people and states can and should behave in times of conflict. We live in an age of tensions and moral confusion,of terrorism and deeply bitter rivalries,of violence and atrocity.What are the moral lessons for today that we can learn from the vast example of how,when bombing brought civilians in the front line of the conflict in WWII,the Allies acted?
In the decades after 1945 these implications were obscured by the fact that a much larger and more important moral matter occupied the mental horizon of the post-war world,and quite rightly so, the Holocaust.
This egregorious crime against humanity was a central fact of Nazi aggression and the racist ideology driving it,and in comparison to it other controversies seemed minor. Other controversies don’t fade through lack of attentio,but grow unnoticed until,as we have seen in recent years with Neo-Nazi efforts to exploit the victimhood of the bombed for their own political purposes,they become a worse problem than if they were addressed with clarity,frankness and fairness.
2 things must be made emphatically clear at the outset. First,it’s unquestionably true that if Allied bombing in WWII was in whole or part morally wrong, it’s nowhere near equivalent in scale of moral atrocity to the Holocaust of European Jewry,or the death and destruction all over the world for which Nazi and Japanese aggression was collectively responsible.
Still,and here the need for nuance enters,justice requires that one ask,was it the case that there wrongs,if such they were,committed in countering greater wrongs,were unavoidable or necessary.
I’ll continue on this subject next week with something else.
It’s a mandala I made last week…

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 13 May - 7:24

Hi everyone!I have my desk now to work on and I’m so happy,the job is far more better for me now. For this week in philosophy,The Power of silence/Horatio Dresser:
The philosophy of evolution:the unprecedented inquiry into causes,sources,origins,prepared the way for the profound interests which marked the transition to the present century.No department of thought has escaped this reconstructive spirit. It’s today a truism to declare that no event or person can be understood apart from environment and from evolutionary history.
Sometimes the inroads of science have seemed to threaten the foundations of Man’s most sacred faith. But in the end,the essentials of faith have been marvelously enriched. The widespread inquiry into customs, traditions,races,and religions has tended toward the unification of all our thinking about mankind. Hence,many distinctions between creeds and doctrines have faded out in the light of the latter sympathy and sense of brotherhood which the inquiry has inspired. A new spirit of tolerance has brought a willingness to admit that, despite all differences in creed and dogma,men who are really in earnest are striving for the same great ends,the world over.
The important consideration is to know how far a man has advanced in moral and religious evolution,what manner of life he lives. This new demand that man shall understand himself in the light of all the causes that have operated to produce him has still more significance when we turn from the outer world to the inner. Thus far, evolutionary science has dealt with man in large part as a physical being. There was a time,in fact,during the middle of the 19th century when the entire inquiry seemed to make for materialism. Closer scrutiny of the results showed,however,that the ultimate problems of life, the questions concerning the real nature of existence,the character of the real man, and the like,were left for idealistic philosophy to solve. We now know that to maintain the evolutionary point of view is by no means to be materialistic. At any rate, evolutionary materialism is a failure. There are decided limits beyond which mere evolutionarism has been unable to go. It’s difficult also for natural science to advance into the inner world,for science deals with the universal,and the inner life is in a peculiar sense the home of the individual. Even experimental psychology fails in the attempt to discover the true chapter of the inner life. The most interesting questions are still unanswered when psychology has completed its description of our states of consciousness.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 20 May - 7:55

For this week,I’ll talk about change and consciousness and religion. It’s in continuity with last week. The world as we know it is in a phase of transformation on the religious plan. This search of origins and consciousness is necessary for everyone for the survival of mankind. I hope aliens understand this and are doing something about it because I consider it to be the major problem in this world,the big threat.
It’s necessary,if the search for origins is to be complete,for each man to take up the world where science leaves it,and pursue the investigation by the same fruitful method of systematic research.
There are plenty of skeptics to raise objections to any such procedure.It will be said that the era or morbid self-examination and conscientiousness will again return.Others will insist that the inner life is a mystery past finding out. To all this the reply is that man already lives in and knows much about the inner life. This is no new venture.
It’s only a question of substituting more knowledge for less knowledge. It’s the half-way positions of imprisoning self-consciousness that distress us. There’s no inherent danger in analytical self-knowledge or rational synthesis. The essential is that such analysis and synthesis shall be thorough. Ordinarily our self-knowledge stops short of the most important consideration. If we are to be thorough,we must ask,what is man’s ultimate origin? What is his real environment? Whither is the tending? There are profound philosophical questions, to be sure. But there are respects in which they are also problems for experimental investigation. No man is more truly a child of this practical age than the one who approaches these issues in the spirit of empirical research.
Individual man now has far more material to draw upon his effort to investigate the inner life in a free,profitable spirit. Whatever one may think of the conclusions which bear upon the belief in a future life, it’s clear that the finer aspects of psychic research have thrown light upon the mysteries of the inner world.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 27 May - 8:37

Hi everyone!IT was a beautiful week again, except in the actuality. I invite you to see my posts on facebook if you don’t know what’s happening in the world now. The great failure of multiculturalism and the liberal mental disorder. I hope you’ll understand the danger of Trudeau for our country.
The politically correctness is killing our society in many aspects. The case of Robinson in UK is a proof of this social illness. In philosophy for this week…
Meanwhile,a new science has been springing up, midway between experimental psychology and the realm of the individual soul, namely, the psychology of religion; a new literature of the soul has also begun to appear. It remains for the individual to seize upon the results of all this finer, more exact thinking, and verify or correct them in the light of personal problems. The farther science advances into the inner world to easier it will be to avoid imprisoning subjectivism.
The essential is to approach the study in the right temper.In a sense the inner life is a gift which all men share. Its universal characteristics each man verify. What makes it real is the fact that each of us just now possesses it. First of all it’s owned and observed as experience. It pulsates, presents new moments even while we observe it. Every man is in possession of clues which will reveal the deeper meanings of this surging stream. For every man has perplexities which have been postponed ,not because they are insoluble but simply because they are insoluble but simply because these difficulties have not been met in precisely the situation where they arose. It seems probable that the interest, the problem of the living present is the most direct clue to the larger truth of life as a whole.Hence it’s perspective that we need,not the limited point of view of morbid introspection.
We must regard our own little moment of life in the same comprehensive spirit wherewith the geologist approaches the phenomena of an epoch in the earth’s history.We should view life as a whole,as a tendency amidst a universal environment.In short,we must begin at last to be philosophical.
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/16/98/69/16/img_2014.jpg

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next