Philosophy in English...different books...

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Philosophy in English...different books...

Post  Admin on Sat 24 Nov - 9:05

Hi!For this week,I’ll remember you of what had said Machiavel about the 2 things which can turn out any government or king. First,the dishonor of his women and second,the lost of his patrimony. On that I’ll pursue with my book of sociology. In these times where the patrimony of canada is threatened I know then not many people read me... But they maybe should or shouldn’t depending on which interests you see it. In my personal life,it’s the better time of my life sincerely. I’m solitary and my life could seems to be boring for some but for me it’s a heaven! After so many years of wars and battles of all kinds I appreciate my home alone and not with any kind of people.I’m happy with my cat and we live pretty much good. I don’t have money but I don’t have debts and my life isn’t very costly.
In my Blackwell’s companion of sociology...
This “downwards” systemic shaping of agency was the second element of his patrimony. This heritage was foundational for the central value system within normative functionalism,as an a prioristic guarantor of agential integration through socialization. As Parsons declares, “cultural elements are elements of a paterned order which mediate and regulate communication and other aspects of the mutuality of orientations in inter-actional processes. This brief formulation contains the leitmotif of systemic (C.S.) coherence, now elevated to a matter of functional necessity, and the downwards inflection,namely that central values shape social,that’s S-C, integration,with the net result being the harmoniously functioning society. If Parsons gave pride of place to an overtly coherent C.S.,linguistic structuralism did the reverse. Lévi-Strauss (1968) accepted superficial systemic incoherence,but maintained that these manifestations could be deciphered as transformations upon an underlying code. Fundamentally, cultural systems could be decoded because ontologically the C.S. was a code,and therefore internally coherent. As is generic to downwards conflation,cultural agents were subornated, being fully encased by the systemic mythology,which prevented an S-C exploitation of surface inconsistencies in it. Epiphenomena cannot act back to affect that which forms them. Hence,the S-C level was never deemed capable of introducing novel interpretations,transformative of the C.S. code.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://verseau-quinny23.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 1 Dec - 9:11

Hi!Trudeau had made some crazy stuff again this week with Cuba,what the hell with him...Since the beginning of this country,Canada has always been a great leader in human rights and freedom for his people,but now,This freedom is threatened and the human rights are in second place in his priorities...
Import third world countries,becomes a third world country. And with him,it’s the meaning of it.
Except for this asshole it’s a very good time,this year in facts,has been the best of my life... I’m worried a little about the future in this country. But,in the worst case,it will be a civil war, with the compact immigration of the UN... a very bad idea in my opinion... And if you follow me on facebook,I read a lot about it and many think that too. It will be a civil war,the first in canada since the FLQ which wasn’t a real civil war too but close.
Neo-Marxists take as fundamental precisely that which the downward conflationists had sedulously neglected,namely the role of power in the imposition of culture. What differentiates between the 2 types of conflation isn’t the end product,which in both cases reinforces the myth of systemic cultural integration,but how it’s produced,for here we are dealing with a manipulated consensus. Consequently,conflation is from the bottom upwards,since it’s socio-cultural conflict that generates the coherent C.S.,through the basic process of ideological imposition. For Western Marxists,it’s not merely that social relations produce systemic cultural integration,but also that capitalism as a whole can only now collapse from cultural undermining.Hence both cohesion and change at the S-C level. Beyond this, the 2 versions of Neo-Marxism most prominently associated with upwards conflation describe the causal process responsible for it very differently. On the one hand,proponents of the “dominant” ideology thesis emphasize that ideological uniformity is accomplished by one class doing something to another, namely direct manipulation. To Miliband,for example,an ideological acceptance of the capitalist order is deliberately fostened by massive indoctrination,while in similar vein,Marcuse argues that one-dimensional thought is systematically promoted by the makers of politics and their purveyors of mass information.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 8 Dec - 11:06

Hi everyone! It has been a good week again for me. Time is much more quicker then before I don’t know if it’s the Mandela effect but it seems this way. I’m woried about the future in this country but I pray for my time being to be ok... But the Canada of the next generation is darker everyday with Trudeau... UN compact immigration is a disaster coming here and we’ll have to wait until the next election before beginning to feel more safer. In Toronto,ISIS claiming different threats over Christmas. And after that,they call “islamophobia”!ah! I’d begun a book on International Law...I’ll talk about this in a few weeks.
Again in my Blackwell Companion of sociology...
As Abercrombie,Hill,and Turner summarize the case,”through its control of ideological production,the dominant class is able to supervise the construction of a set of coherent beliefs. This contains 2 dubious assumptions:that the class has a consistent set of material interests,these will necessarily be given coherent ideational expres​sion(which Marx himself ridiculed in relation to liberalism).
On the other hand,The Frankfurt School doesn’t rely upon the indoctrination of one group by another, but rather on how the expanding pursuit of technical control in advanced industrial societies results in distorted communication for the whole human race. Material interest is still the motor,but the interest in technical control is no longer narrowly confined to a “ruling class”,and the instrument for the diffusion of its ideas is no longer indoctrination but the colonization of the lifeworld by the empirical-analytical sciences,producing a “technocratic consciousness”. When we think of ourselves and our social relations in these objectified terms,moral debate becomes inert and social critique moribund. Nevertheless,interest remains the source of S-C domination,which is then upwardly reproduced at the C.S. level as “knowledge”. Moreover,the consistency of the C.S. is greater than ever before because it’s grounded in a network of scientific propositions that work, in their own domain. Consequently, to Habermas, “Technocratic consciousness is... less ideological than all previous ideologies. For it doesn’t have the opaque force of a delusion... It’s less vulnerable to reflection,because it’s no longer only ideology.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 15 Dec - 8:17

Hi! This week has been good for me again,it’s the better years of my life sincerely. One friend of mine is dying of cancer which is the only depressing part. But it’s okay. She haves 6 months ahead of her and I see her when I can. For me,life is good now. A new year is beginning soon I wish you the best for 2019. Time is going pass so quickly these days. For this week,again in conflation in sociology...
Central conflation: This position results from a critique of the previous versions. When culture is held to work surreptitiously “behind the back” of every agent (downwards version),this omits the necessary role of human agency in constituting and reconstituting culture; when culture is seen as merely the imposition of one group’s worldview upon others (upward version), what is omitted is the necessity of culture as the medium of any action at all, a fact that would have to be faced were domination and manipulation ever overcome. Nevertheless,an element is rescued from each of the earlier versions and recombined. From downwards conflation what is salvaged is the Cultural system as a semiotic order, supplying a corpus of meanings that are necessarily drawn upon in the production of each act. From upwards conflation what is rescued and “democratisized” is the continuous and indispensable contribution of S-C; all social agents are held to know a great deal about the production and reproduction of their society, which thus depends upon the skilled performances of each of its members. Central conflation is a position from which the C.S. level and the S-C levels are held to be mutually constitutive.Now it’s quite possible to endorse the “centrism” of this approach,accepting that human agents shape culture,but are themselves culturally molded,without eliding the 2 levels. Indeed this is the stance adopted in the rest of the chapter. However,central conflation does elide the 2 because they are regarded as 2 faces of an inseparable “duality”. The conceptualization of their mutual constitution as a simultaneous process means that there’s no way of untying the constitutive elements. The properties od the C.S. and the S-C may be different, but non is acknowledged to have the temporal priority and relative autonomy vis-à-vis the other that would grant it independent causal efficacy.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4