ma présentation et sujets à part...

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ma présentation et sujets à part...

Post  Admin on Wed 23 Oct - 9:49

Dans le livre "A Glossary of political theory" voici la définition de alienation...
Denotes a process by which a person is dominated by a product they have created themselves.The key word in this process is domination. An alienated person or society is one in which their own creations appear strange or alien to them so that instead of taking control of their creations,they allow them to dominate them.
Marx developed the notion of alienation from his reading of Ludwig Feuerbach who had used the notion against regligion,arguing that people worshipped a god of their own making. Marx applied the concept to money and capital,taking the view that people were controlled by,rather than exercised control over, society's wealth.
He argued that worshipping the objects of one's creation wasn't simply an economic problem: it applied to social,political and cultural institutions as well. The state, for example,was an alienated institution since people were unable to see that the divisions making the state necessary weren't natural,but had been created by humans,and could therefore change. It's possible therefore to speak of thought processes themselves being alienated,where they assume that ideas exist that are beyond human control. Critics of the concept see the notion of an "unalienated " society as vague and utopian.
quelle belle définition de l'état québécois hein john!hihihihi!!!!c'est pour ça que je préfère mon indépendance d'esprit... et qu'en ce qu'ils sont,je ne crois ...ils ne peuvent pas me forcer à penser comme eux...j'aime pense par moi-même...et de leur alienation,qu'ils restent avec...c'est leur état...ils sont seuls à croire que c'est bon....

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://verseau-quinny23.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 12 Jan - 17:02

Tjrs avec ma vision des choses et ma mnaièrede penser,j'ai choisis ce qui me semblait intéressant de choisir ces extraits...si la définition du mot est la même dans les 2 sens (philosophique et physique) car c'est censé d'être le iroir de l'un de l'autre... c'est ce qui guide les actes humains...
Le 1er est dans:Physics in biology and medecine:
Force and pressure in a fluid:
Solids and fluids transmit forces differently.When a force is applied to one section of a solid, this force is transmitted to the other parts of the solid with its direction unchanged.Because of a fluid's ability to flow,its transmits a force uniformly in all directions.Therefore,the pressure at any point in a fluid at rest is the same in all direcctions. The force exterted by a fluid at rest on any area is perpendicular to the area. A fluid in a container exerts a force on all parts of the container in contact with the fluid. A fluid also exerts a force on any objects immersed in it. The pressure un a fluid increases with depth because of the weight of the fluid above.
Archimedes Principle:Archimedes Principle states that a body partially or wholly submerged in a fluid is buoyed upward by a force that's equal in magnitude to the weight of the displaced fluid. The derivation of this principle is found in basic physics texts.We'll now use Archimedes Principle to calculate the power required to remain afloat in water and to study the buoyancy of fish.
A glossary of political theory:
Force:arises where pressures are exerted in which a person ceases to be a subject, and becomes an object or thing.
The state uses force to tackle conflicts of interest,and it could be argued that it's impossible to resolve conflicts through the use of force:it's only possible to manage or suppress them.
The liberal tradition juxtaposes force with freedom,while defending the permanent need for a state.It's true that liberal states seek to limit force and restrict it to forms that are explicitly authorised,but it's arguable that force always goes to "extremes" and the idea that force can avoid arbitrariness is fanciful.
A free society has to be one in which the use of force is no longer required and people can resolve their conflicts of interest through social and moral sanctions that don't require force.
The concept of force is sometimes extended to account for all pressures that cause a person to do something that they hadn't intended.
It's however best to restrict the use of force to the infliction of physical harm,understanding the latter to include psychological pressures that result in harmful consequences to a person's health.
Hegemony:A term than can be used in at least 2 (conflicting) ways. Either it means domination through superior power or force,or it means leadership usually with an emphasis upon moral and intellectual qualities.
In the first of these uses,domination through force and power,it can ba said that in the 21th century the USA exercises hegemony throughout the world.China under Mao (between 1966-1976) frequently charged the then USSR with great power hegemony,that's the use of power to bully and coerce the weak.
The use of the term by Lenin,however,implies leadership as in the notion of the workers exercising "hegemony" over the peasantry. Gramsci developed the concept in a distinctive way so that hegemony referred to intellectual and moral leadership,the ideological rather than the coercive aspects of state power.Hegemony was given a cultural twist,so that class hegemony referred to the rule of a particular class in its ability to capture the "hearts and minds" of those it controlled. In Eurocommunism the term implied either an electoral road to power,or at least and worked within liberal norms.
The problem with this usage is that it implied that coercion and consent can be neatly spliced apart in the analysis of the state.In fact the state is better defined as an institution that uses force to tackle conflicts of interest. If by hegemony we mean moral and intellectual leadership,this hegemony can only really come into its own when the state itself has ceased to exist,and conflicts can be resolved through arbitration and negotiation. Policies could then be said to be hegemonic (antagonisme du civil que je disais) in the Gramscian sense of the term.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 27 Jan - 11:14

Comme les fêtes habituelles n'ont plus de sens pour moi et sont sans valeur... Je me suis fait un nouveau calendrier de fêtes qui sont justes pour moi...je leurs ai donné des noms et ont un sens pour moi... Pour le fun,je vais vous les écrire,y'en a qui sont en bleues,ce sont les fêtes positives les noires sont négatives....
dans le mois de janvier t'as les fêtes des damnés le 13 et le 14....en noir...
le 21 février c'est la fête du cosmos,c'est que quand je vivais sur la 3e c'était la chambre 2 de l'app.1... pi y c'est passé quekchose d'important dans ma vie un de ce jour... y'a quelques années... bleue...
dans le mois de mars,j'ai choisis le 10 que j'ai appelé la passion du christ en noir...
le 19 avril c'est la fête à normand que j'ai appelé,N.B. Hitler et Duplessis sont le le lendemain.. mais je l'ai mis bleue!
le 18 mai c'est la fête du lac au taureau,noire...
le 24 et le 25 juin:Les fêtes de la tête de JB...JB a plus d'un sens pour moi...bleue...
7 et 8 août:les fêtes de Dracula...bleue...
19 octobre:fête de la libération...bleue...
7 novembre:fête à agnès:bleue...
4 décembre:ME!Bleue!
J'ai des bons extraits en vue... je reviens dans les prochains jours...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 12 Apr - 9:34

Pour cette semaine j'ai choisis 2 extraits que je trouvais bon de mixer ensemble...
1)Legal reason the use of analogy in legal argument
2)The path of philosophy:truth,wonder and distress
et mes derniers mandalas...
1)There are un number of reasons to reject so doctrinaire (if not,indeed,mechanical) a view of the judicial function,not least its tendency to treat the prescriptive content of the law and the descriptive statements of science as equivalent. As a strictly formal matter,aside from the circularityof regarding the law as both an inductive science and as a deductive,hermetically sealed system,what Lagdell's conception of the law omitted was a means for bridging in the gap between facts and law,or law and facts.It included no method of reasoning from the bottom up,from the decision of a case to a rule broader than the facts of the case itself, nor a method of reasoning from the top down,from a rule to facts to which the rule doesn't in terms apply. Nor was there anything in legal science as Langdell conceived it that corresponds to the experimental results by which the descriptive regularities of natural science are corrected and confirmed. It was into this gap that the Legal Realists and,more recently,adherents of Critical Legal studies poured their scornful demonstrations that a rule of law isolated from its context could be made to yield precisely contrary conclusions.
2)Sartre anticipates these sorts of criticisms and attemps to show that the apparent dualism between being-in-itself and being-for-itself is really only a dualism when considered from the perspective of abstraction.
In actuality,he tells us, both of these kinds of Being form a synthesis,such that one depends upon the other for its existence.Human consciousness is contained within Being as a whole;however,it's not continuous with nonthinking existence. It represents a disruption of being-in-itself. (lire la vie d'une étoile et sa constitution,c'est similaire).It's like a hole in being in the heart of Being,as shown in figure (next).The for-itself is,in fact,a sant of "nihilation" or "nothing" that clears out a space in the in-itself. This is what creates room for human freedom of thought and rescues human existence from the determinism of the material world. Yet, as a nihilation or hole in Being,the for-itself (human consciousness) depends upon the in-itself.A "hole" by definition represents a vacancy or opening in something. A hole simply can't exist without being taken out of some substance,and so human existence is really part and parcel for a larger "whole",namely,Being in its totality.This recalls Hegel's dialectic of Being,and in fact much of Sartre's terminology,including the in-itself and the for-itself distinction,was first coined by Hegel.
According to Sartre,It's important to embrace the freedom that we have as beings-for-ourselves and to accept the full weight of responsibility that this status bestows upon us. We only have one life to live,so we had better do all that we can make sure that it's the sort of life of which we are proud. Many people,of course,find the responsibility of this freedom too crushing,and so they lapse into what Sartre calls "bad faith".To be in bad faith is to shink your responsibility as a free creature and attempt to become like those beings in the world that are "in-themselves".

http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/11/46/69/40/being-10.png
image de Sartre...
mes mandalas...
http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/11/46/69/40/pictur17.jpg
the nodes of my brain,pour la fête à normand!!!
http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/11/46/69/40/pictur18.jpg
celui-là c'est The mosaic of the creation...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 1 Aug - 20:55

My first video!

http://www.kizoa.fr/slideshow/d23505057k6966023o2
it's my first creation...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 19 Aug - 14:37

For this week'i wanted to share with you and to invite you to follow and like my daughter on facebook on Elly&beauty and Elly&dance...in rememberance,I wanted to put some new pics of her...
[img][/img]

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 20 Sep - 19:08

http://jacynthespacey.tumblr.com/
it's my blog where I'd put many pictures,articles,diapo,and movies in all kinds... it's a mix of all i like,my passions...
I'm conituing my writings here for my personal learning... but there,you can see in a different view what i like to watch everyday...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 21 Sep - 18:03

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 21 Nov - 13:36

it's one of the most powerful movie then i'd seen in my life,because it's the same thing than for me in many situations in my life and it's a demonstration of a wonderful yin yang between the lion and the scorpio.... beautiful,i'm crying...
http://vizz.is/movie/55096-watch-random-11-2015-online-free
the hazard doesn't exist said Einstein...
the origin of this movie is fabulous and extraordinary...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 6 Jun - 19:05

The Manifesto of Myself : what form of consciousness made me what I am now… Nietzsche had reason when he said the majority of a society is the sense than this society has being now… In Quebec,the sense isn't good. The values and principles of logic are not applied here correctly. Where the most craziest is always the winner… It's strange and weird for me to be in that kind of « shit » socially… I'd found a method to express all my angry and violence that inspire those around me. Today,many years later, I'm feeling so far of them… I'm writing in english because it's the only langage than i'm now familiar with other than french… I'm good… Sorry if my computer dooesn't translate correctly some words… It's because I'm using 2 langages on it… Since many years now,I'm practicing my art and it helps me a lot to keep calm. Intellectually,I'd never loved so much books… It's so disgusting for me,all what I saw,what I hear… and it's a benefit for them to be what they are… happily,my art neutralizes their sense… I'm of a very poor value here… But intellectually and spiritually very far from them… it's the reason why,I'm who I am. I don't think than any of their approach is good, I don't believe anyone,because I've always reason about them. Their blindness of the reality will shut them down one day… But they're not aware of anything… we're just numbers in the matrix of the universe… just that… The challenge are tu put to good sequence to the individual. If your value is inferior to your sequence,you're in debt in all domains… It's the concept of the real value et the seeming value… Your real sequence is relative to the gravity,your speed of execution and the knowledge than you have on others inhibits them in your shield. It's the main reason why the Qc is in deficit and I understand easily why… When I look to others countries,I see many floods everywhere,many tornadoes,many storms of all kinds… I understand the nature of this phenomenon which aren't now in Quebec province in this form… just not in this form… it's on another scale of measure where we are. The kind of flooding than we have here isn't about weather but about blood and society herself. But in my thinking,if an « alien » race is acting somewhere spiritually very strongly,it's here… But in the mind and not on the weather… But the Quebec state is already guilty of brainwashing,therefore it's justified… Yes,I believe in aliens! Here,it can be useful to pretend that in the way to be crazy and some benefits than you have to be that… My beliefs are founded on very solid soil of researches of any kind. Youtube and many others sites are very good teachers… I'd learned the basis of the deep web,for example… I'm good to find some things than the people around are completely unaware of their existence… The deep web is a sequence more deep than the www than we know… I believe then we're born in some troubled waters,a mix of a monkey but with something else,whose not from the monkey… But the experiments had given different results,the origins of the races of mankind. And probably more than a race had manipulated the genetic of the human race herself and it gives different results… The monkey,in my opinion was the ideal DNA for these aliens,to adapt themselves to the life on this planet. And it's the better way to survive for them too on many solar systems and in many times… in many worlds… The sequence of each one's is proportional to their frequencies… For example,in the Middle-East, their activities there is different than in the US or Europe or South America… It's because of their frequencies… In this domain,I know than my knowledge is very limited to a few species,the most popular or the most seen… I know than I seem absurd, but it's a deductive argument… The most popular are the Reptiloids and the Greys,another race with red eyes than I don't know the their name but I'd seen them a lot… In my point of view,they are the origins of all religions… and beliefs and cultures… In my studies some are better than others… The Reptiloids live underground and the red eyes too… In the Meaddle-East they're very active under the cover of war. In the US,they seem to be very close to their government but the treaty between them seems to me to be the act of a desesperation in the human part… In Europe and in Russia,it's almost the same but some details differ. The Nazis and their source had been very close to them too. The Jews? I don't know where to put them… But it's not the Reptiloids… It's normal to find me crazy if you don't know what happens in the world these past few years. I'm very aware of all happening on Earth… I think than we are close of something,which disturbs for sure,the frequency of our planet and the frequencies who live here… I don't know how they do it,but they do. I'm very sure of that…

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 15 Jun - 7:28

Hello everyone! For this week, I chosed in the continuity with the last one's… It's from:A physician to the soul:Horatio W.Dresser Ph.D. :
Mental attitudes:To many people it's still an entirely new idea that mental states bear any relation to bodily health. In the first place,little is known about mental influences in general; and,in the second place,the possible value of collecting the necessary data and drawing inferences isn't considered. Instances of alleged accidental influence of one mind upon another are mentioned as remarkable or as interesting coincidences. It's well known that religious emotions produce powerful effects,and nearly everybody knows something about the power of the imagination; but here acquaintance with the subject usually ceases. Yet there are reasons for believing that the subject is profoundly important, especially since all our social relationships are involved. But more significant still are the mental attitudes from which the influences arise and by which they are in turn affected. The purpose of what follows is to indicate a few directions in which the study of mental influences might profitably be pursued,with special reference to the work of the soul's physician. Without undertaking to decide between the various theories of relationship between mind and body,we may begin with such instances as any one may verify. The facts are true, however they may be explained. To investigate is to discover that each of us is adopting and maintaining attitudes of influential character. It's well known, for example,that much depends upon the word of cheer uttered by physician,nurse,or friend when entering a sick-room. The tone of confidence which the physician is able to convey may be of great moment in case of illnesses where the situation hangs in the balance. To persuade a patient that he can be cured, hence to inspire him with hope,is oftentimes no small part of the physician's task. Again,it's the sufferer's conviction which triumphs over the unfortunate verdict pronounced by those who don't know all the facts. Chronic invalids have for years kept their minds in the most helpful attitude by the power of a hope which no adverse opinion could vanquish. Always going to be better tomorrow,was the encouraging word of one of these sufferers who was confined to her bed for 6 years with an apparently fatal disease,but who regained her health and lived for more than 40 years. Another was always approaching the climax, undaunted by frequent collapses. The conviction that suffering means progress has for many been the central hope.
It's the person of strong character,however,whose conviction is thus triumphant. Ordinarily those who are ill are dependent on the decisive word of another. To be told that one's looking better today is forthwith to feel better,if perchance the state of mind be hesitant.

This is not to say that disease is made or unmade by verdicts,names and suggestions, but that the graĥic word is oftentimes a momentous factor. So slight an event as a change of clothing may result in a change of mind, provided the necessary concomitants are present,and some people systematically change their outer garments so as to have the full benefit of refreshed states of mind. Whether or not there be such influences attached to physical things as mental atmospheres at any rate some people are decidedly affected by the suggestions associated with various material things. To exercise the body is to exercise the mind, too, if one drops care and takes the gymnastic activity in earnest. The given exercise,like the word of cheer,is a new object of attention,and a new object of attention means another series of mental influences, probably a changed attitude. The effects of anger well illustrate the consequences of a new object of attention. The emotional excitement known as anger causes a nervous reaction which expresses itself in disordered circulation, increased heat, muscular strain,and the like. Even if the anger pass off without outward expression in deeds of violence,its ravages within the organism leave effects which are long noticeable. There's perhaps great distress because one was so deficient in self-control,so lacking in patience as to become angry, together with an intense struggle to throw off the passion.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

la pensée et vision du monde d'un musulman...

Post  Admin on Tue 23 Aug - 8:11

la pensée et la vue des choses d'un musulman qui vient de m'écrire...
cava

tu parle francais ?
JAN 4TH, 5:11PM

cava
FEB 21ST, 7:12AM

jolie
chat
JUN 29TH, 10:21AM

sexy
MON 5:24AM

tu croi trop au extra térreste

moi...
je les aime pas pareil...pi c'est pas une croyance c'est une connaissance...
à chacun ses gouts et ses passions de sujets...j'adore la philosophie aussi...<
je ne suis pas la seule que ca passionne en passant...
c'est fascinant pi plein de monde adorent ca...pi ce ne sont pas des croyances...ce sont des faits...
j'ai plus de 2000 followers avec ca sur twittet...c'est le sujet le plus populaire sur internet après le sexe...le 1er ne m'intéresse pas...mais le 2e oui..
les croyances sont dans le domaine religieux et sont très relatives à celui qui croit...tandis qu'une connaissance d'un phénomène réel et historique et documenté c'est autre chose...pi c'est un sujet qui me passionne...
en lien avec l'histoire aussi...
car c'est l'origine de l'humain...
nous venons des étoiles comme tout le reste du cosmos...
toi t'es quekun qui reste dans ses croyances...
c'est plus populaire positivement que la religion musulman...
la religion musulman fait bcp parler d'elle aussi mais c'est uniquement en négatif...les plus grands terrosristes de l'histoire,des violeurs et des pédophiles...
entre ca pi les aliens...
les aliens sont bcp mieux...
le champion du génocide c'est mahomet,il clenche ghenzi khan en nbr de personnes turées...
pire qu'Hitler aussi...
les aliens "pognent" avec les femmes...

sa réponse!
lol
je vois que tu connais pas mohamed
et tu mélange tout
mohamed il a fais la paix pas just dans les pays arabe
mais dans beaucoups de pays
si tu savais .....
il a commencé par ça ville bien sur
dans cette epoque
soi les arabe au les europien
il on etais dans les tenebre
il consident les noir comme des gens pas humain et les femmes comme des démon
si tu savais pas
les europien il on fais une reunio en 1500 sur la tete de cette reunio galili
tu sais quoi leur sujet se reunio ?
a ce que la femme et un humain au animal !
et quand la femme elle a des regles ils la mette dans un cave et iles attaches
et si tu me croi pas retourne just ya 100 ans la femme elle avait aucen droit
par contre mohamed
le messenger prophet de dieu
qui es venu pour terminé le messenger de notre cher prophet jesus
il a dis a sont peuple
que les noir ces humain comme nous
à chacun ses croyances...mais moi ca ne m'attire pas...

et il a dis
aussi que la femme elle a tout ces droit comme l'homme

après je l'ai bloqué...
je l'ai publié... et commenté en public...
quand les nazis appelaient un juif "muselmann" c'était une insulte pour le juif....ce serait pareil pour Jésus selon moi aussi....
Like · Reply · 21 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey c'était pour les insulter d'ailleurs qu'ils les appelaient ainsi...
Like · Reply · 21 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey c'était un jeu de mots...
Like · Reply · 21 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey ce n'était pas un compliment pour le juif...
Like · Reply · 21 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey c'était un nom qui les insultaient fortement...
Like · Reply · 21 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey je suis certaine que jésus serait daccord...lui aussi était juif...
Like · Reply · 21 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey et depuis quand les arabes sont en paix?
Like · Reply · 21 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey Hitler avait le bénéfice d'être clair dans ses idées...
Like · Reply · 21 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey il ne prétendait pas faire la paix lui au moins...ca le bénéfice d'être honnête...
Like · Reply · 20 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey pi Hitler a fait bcp de morts aussi mais sur 6 ans...pas plus...
Like · Reply · 20 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey c'est la Russie avec Stalin qui l'a stoppé...
Like · Reply · 20 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey d'ailleurs j'aime bien Vladimir Poutine et ses idées...
Like · Reply · 20 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey si y'en a un dans ce monde qui peut stoppé l'empire islamique c'est ben lui...
Like · Reply · 20 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey ce ne sont pas ni Obama ni Hillary Clinton qui vont le faire hein!!!
Like · Reply · 20 hrs
Jacynthe Spacey
Jacynthe Spacey p-ê Trump mais ca reste à venir...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 15 Feb - 16:32

Hello everyone!I'm taking a break for some weeks to come I'll try to explain to you what happens,but I'm actually unable to study because of great transitions in my life but I think for the good.Maybe then I'll move on again because the mess is too big and mentally disturbing. You'll say,"with you,it's normal..." and it's true... My life is silent Normand,but a lot of action are in motion here... it's a strange the phenomenon...Many stange events happen all the times..but the sky seems to say then I should go...The last year has been difficult morally...thank you for your patience...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 13 Apr - 20:26

It's some of my drawings for this week... It was a long time the last time,therefore..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 5 May - 8:11

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content